Hi everyone! Today, I was doing my regular routine of writing and promoting and a great idea popped into my head. I wanted to do something that goes further into the minds of my favorite couples, so I figured what better way of doing that than with an interview series!
That’s right, starting February 20th, a new event will be coming on the blog showcasing interviews from your favorite book couples, including:
Riana & Shawn (Love, Life, & Happiness series)
Cheryl & Marcus (Love, Life, & Happiness series)
Andie & Dexter (The Love Chronicles series)
Hayley & Morgan (Something Just Ain’t Right series)
Tamara & Lamar (Something Just Ain’t Right series)
Asia & Bryon (Reclaiming What Is Mine series)
Vanessa & Mark (Into You series)
Catch up on what your favorite couples are doing as they dish on their favorite events as well as future events. There will also be previews on new books and their release dates.
Check back on the blog for more info as well as the dates for each couple interview.
Hi everyone!! I’m pretty anxious to share with you all No Other Love, which is the spin-off to Love, Life, & Happiness. The book is done with the editor, but is waiting on the cover so the book can be released. Part 2 is also now with the editor, so will be released possibly once part 1 is available.
As mentioned in a previous post, the series will take place after Redemption, so it will be around 2017 to 2018.
To get you ready for part 1, here are a couple of spoilers so you all can figure out what is going on with Kevin, Jennifer, and Carla:
1. Kevin and Jennifer’s Marriage: In Love Always, everyone established that Kevin and Jen’s marriage was falling apart. The two cannot agree on anything and it’s affecting their relationship with their son, Thomas. Will the two be able to work out their problems before it’s too late?
2. Carla: Carla is introduced in Love Always as Riana’s classmate, but is later to be known as Kevin’s friend from college. When he sees her daughter, Cristina, at Riana and Shawn’s vow renewal, he gets the sense that Carla has not been honest with him. Are his suspicions right or should he let the past be in the past?
3. The Crew is Back: I love these group of characters! Everyone is back, except for two- Monica and Donnell. There is a reason for that, since Jayden and Zack will be getting their own series and the two will be heavily involved in their story. But they will be mentioned in part 1.
4. Jennifer: Although Jennifer was talked about in the LLH series, she never really interacted with anyone. There’s a reason for that. There’s so much going on with this character that at the end of this book, you will be wondering why Kevin even married her.
5. New Characters: Many new characters will be introduced, from Jen’s family, to her co-workers, Chad and Shanice, and Carla’s cousin, Mika. Carla’s ex, Calvin, is also introduced, which has a lot of interaction with Kevin and Jennifer.
6. Secrets and Lies: This series will still have the same feel as the LLH series, but with a bit of a twist. There will be a lot of OMG moments, from Jennifer and Marcus, to even Kevin and Carla. You will be on the edge of your seats to what is in store with these characters, especially with the ending.
There you have it. These spoilers should have you guessing to what might happen in part 1. Once the cover is created, then a release date will be announced. I will keep everyone posted once I know more info.
Until then, here is a little teaser to tie you over:
Hi everyone!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I have the cover for Redemption, which will be available on all major sites April 30th.
Here it is:
I also haven’t done my “Things You Should Know” post in awhile, so I’m bringing it back. Here are 6 spoilers you should know about the story:
1. Time Frame: As you may know, this will pick up where Love Always left off. Since the last scene was done a year later from the previous story, it will be around the year 2017 (this will also be the same for Kevin’s story as well).
2. Flashbacks: There will be a lot of flashbacks in this story that will tell Nathan’s version to what happened in the most important scenes in the LLH series. From the first time him and Riana were intimate to the fight he got in with Jayden, he will tell his side to how things really happened. As the saying goes, there’re always two sides to every story.
3. Grandma Hattie: She will play a very important role in Nathan’s story. It will also show a side of his parents that even Nathan didn’t know exist.
4. Rachel: Nathan and Rachel met while attending Texas Tech and were only together because of Shawn and Riana. Now, the two are trying to establish a relationship. With the issues Nathan has with his parents and the guilt he has about Riana, can the two be together or will it tear them apart?
5. Riana: Nathan still feels guilty with everything that has happened to Riana. Does he still have feelings for her even though she’s married?
6. The Walker Men: I missed Shawn and Marcus. You all know the scenes Nathan and Shawn will have based from the excerpt that I previously released on here as well as on my Facebook page. Of course Shawn will have his issues with Nathan, but will actually have a change of heart about him later in the story.
Find out what really happen with Nathan and the rest of the crew when Redemption, the final book in the LLH series is available on April 30th!! I will post the links once they go live! 🙂
Hi everyone!!! The Wedding, Parts I & II will be released soon and a lot is happening with Camille and Trevor and Tia and Charles. I already gave five spoilers for part I, so now, it’s time for part II.
1. Charles’ father: In A Chance at Love, Charles mentioned to Tia what happened with his father, so get ready when he makes an unexpected appearance back into his life. The reunion is not pleasant between the two, but will Charles have a change of heart before the wedding?
2. Tia receives shocking news: This also pertains to Charles’ father as he tells Tia a secret that he doesn’t want Charles to know until after the wedding. It will leave her making a decision that could potentially delay the ceremony.
3. Charles’ siblings: Charles recently reached out to his siblings and are now really close. When one of his brothers betrays his trust, and Tia is caught in the middle, will he be able to forgive him?
4. Tia and Camille: When Tia enlists Camille as hers and Charles’ wedding coordinator, she believes that Camille is out to get her by destroying her wedding plans; but is Tia the blame for Camille’s attitude towards the wedding?
5. Shelby returns: Shelby is back to make peace with her little sister, as she brings a surprise guest along with her to the wedding.
There are a lot more twists and turns to this story, when The Wedding, Part II is released on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Google Play June 20th!!!