Hi everyone! Just stopping in to give you an update on two new series that I’m working on. These two I’m so EXCITED for since they will be based from one of my most popular couples from the Love, Life, & Happiness series and from the In Love With My Best Friend series.
The first series up will be titled One Shot With a Baller, which will be a continuation of the relationship between Jayden and Britney as well as feature Zack and Dominique. This one will be through my publisher, which I have a little surprise for when part 1 is close to being completed (which will be soon).
Here is what to expect from this series:
With the success of the first Love, Life, & Happiness spin-off series, No Other Love, I decided to do another spin-off featuring Jayden, Zack, Britney, and Dominique! This series will focus on Jay and Zack and their basketball careers as they sign to play for a new team in Baker with Jay’s stepfather, Marc, as their coach. The two will go through a lot from dealing with new teammates, the pressures of being co-captains of the team, as well as handling what life brings them as NBA players. The book will also delve into their personal lives as Jay and Britney struggle as a couple in the spotlight, and Zack grapples with his newfound fame, which drives a wedge between him and Dominique and could make her turn to someone else.
Of course, the crew will be front and center as Monica and Donnell prepare for a new arrival and their wedding. This will test the couple and whether their love can stand the added issues they face.
Of course if you have not read the beginning of Jay and Brit’s road to romance (which I’m sure you all have), you can read how the relationship begin in Unconditional Love, which is available now!
Another series that will be coming in early winter is The Love Chronicles, which is the spin-off from the In Love With My Best Friend series. This will be an indie release and I will start writing this book soon to have it released by late November or early December. I’m not sure if this will be a series or a standalone novel, but I will make a decision before the book is released.
Here is what to expect from this series:
Andrea “Andie” Williams and Dexter Robinson have known each other since they were in diapers. While their parents are the best of friends, the two are barely acquaintances. While Dexter is the most popular guy at Williamson High School and only cares about which girl he will sleep with next, Andrea is focused on getting into her dream college, Yale.
When they are placed together for an unlikely project, the two have to come together not only to pass their class, but also graduate. With a series of events surrounding them, they both realize that their first experience at love could be with the person who’s been right in front of them all along.
Stay tuned for the official release dates for both books. 2015 will definitely end with a bang so I hope you all are ready. :- )
The Wedding, Part II is now available!!! Click on any of the links below to download:
All Romance eBooks: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-theweddingpartii-1554257-178.html
I will post the links for Kobo once it becomes available 🙂
Hi everyone!!! I mentioned on my Contests and Giveaway page that I will be doing a trivia contest on Facebook. The questions have now been posted on my page. For anyone who is on Facebook and would like to participate, you can be answering the following questions below, but in order to win, you must inbox me as well as Iamshawnda Hamilton and answer ALL 40 QUESTIONS to receive the big prize.
Here are the questions:
In Love With My Best Friend
1. Where did Trevor and Chelsea have their engagement party?
2. Why did Trevor move back to Houston?
3. What movie were Trevor and Camille watching in his condo?
4. What game did Camille and Trevor play at The Aquarium?
5. What company does Camille work for?
6. What was the dance Trevor and Camille learned at The Dance Factory?
7. Who was the person that caught Trevor and Camille making out at Perry’s?
8. What is the name of the song that Camille and Trevor danced to at Bar79?
9. What is the name of the bridal store that Chelsea had her bridesmaids go to for their fitting?
10. Where was the venue Chelsea and Trevor had their wedding?
A Chance at Love
1. Which character’s birthday was at the beginning of the story?
2. What meal did Tia order while dining at Hugo’s?
3. Where is Charles’ and Trevor’s favorite hangout?
4. Where did Charles and Shelby meet?
5. What company does Charles and Tia work for?
6. Where did Tia attend college?
7. What area in Texas does Granny Bea live?
8. What club did Tia, Charles, Camille, and Trevor go to during their night out?
9. Where was the place Tia and Charles first met?
10. What was the song being played when Charles proposed to Tia?
1. What happened to Riana during the prologue of Love Unbroken?
2. What is Riana’s major?
3. Where did Riana and Shawn meet?
4. What is Riana’s screen name on Spoken?
5. Who is the guy Riana met at the off-campus party?
6. What is Shawn’s apartment address?
7. What is the name of the club that held Open Mic night?
8. What was the song everyone danced to during the “dance contest?”
9. How are Shawn and Nathan related?
10. What was the song Shawn sung to Riana at Open Mic?
1. Where was Cheryl in the prologue?
2. How did Cheryl and Marcus meet?
3. Who is Cheryl’s ex-boyfriend?
4. Where did Marcus take Cheryl for their first date?
5. Where was the place Marcus mentioned to Cheryl as his “thinking place?”
6. What was the song the guys performed karaoke to?
7. What was the name of the restaurant where Cheryl met all of Marcus’ flings?
8. What TV show did Cheryl referenced a scene similar to her date with Marcus at the restaurant?
9. What was the name of the movie Cheryl wanted to reenact a scene from?
10. What was the name of the song Marcus sung to Cheryl at his birthday party?
The contest will end tomorrow at ll:59pm eastern/10:59 central. Good luck everyone!!!!
Hi everyone!!! Well, The Wedding, Part I is officially finished and is going to my editor any day now. I must say, I am so proud of this story and I think you all will be too. Be prepared to have a box of tissues handy while reading this book, because it will be a tear-jerker!
As always, my stories are not complete without the playlist, in which I have chosen a variety of songs that I’ve listened to while writing the story. I believe the songs fit perfectly to the story and the love Camille and Trevor have for each other.
I’ll Never Let You Go: Shelea
Closer: Glenn Lewis
Hold On Longer: John Legend
Body Party: Ciara
You’re My Star: Tank
Best Day of My Life: American Authors
Compass: Lady Antebellum
Anything Could Happen: Ellie Goulding
If I Lose Myself: One Republic
Can’t Stop: One Republic
Love, Love, Love: Ruben Studdard
Pass It On: Daley
You’re On My Mind: Kem
You & I (Nobody In The World): John Legend
You Stop My Heart: Melanie Fiona
Where I Sleep: Emeli Sande
Share My Life: Kem
For The Love Of You (Parts 1 & 2): The Isley Brothers
Love’s Holiday: Earth, Wind & Fire
If you love the songs listed or have never heard them, please make sure to check out the The Wedding, Part I playlist on Rdio (if you are a subscriber).
The Wedding, Part I will be available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Google Play May 14th!!!
Hi everyone!!! I was able to finalize a couple of dates for my new releases. This will be for all the books I’m releasing for this year. The dates may change, but only if there is a MAJOR issue. If so, I will definitely provide a reason if that ever happens.
The Wedding, Part I (Camille & Trevor): May 14th (This is to celebrate the one-year anniversary of the release of In Love With My Best Friend)
The Wedding, Part II (Tia & Charles): June 20th
Unconditional Love (Jayden & Britney):July 5th (The release date is also my birthday!!)
The Way We Were (Monica & Donnell): September 10th
Love Always (Riana & Shawn): November 19th
Resisting Temptation (Hayley & Morgan): December 17th
Also, when The Wedding, Part II is released in June, make sure to check out the end of the book, because there will be a HUGE announcement 🙂
Hi everyone!!! Now that the cover has been revealed for The Wedding, Part I, there are five things you should know about the book before it is released on May 14th:
1. Camille and Trevor finally have sex… Okay, so this isn’t a major spoiler, but I have heard so many readers wondering why the two didn’t get it on in In Love With My Best Friend, so now your wish has been granted :), which leads to the second spoiler…
2. There’s a HUGE office scandal at Hudson & Co.: Camille and Tia are on hand to plan a huge party to welcome visitors into the city. An incident that Camille and Trevor thought was between them was made public knowledge, which puts Camille’s job in jeopardy (which in actuality, helped the company with clients).
3. Trevor is keeping a HUGE secret from Camille: Now, the story takes place a year later after A Chance at Love (it’s now in the present year), so some things have changed between then and now. There are some things that Trevor has not mentioned to Camille that could put a damper into their wedding plans.
4. There’s tension between Claire and Keith:, Keith dropped a major bombshell to Claire, which ultimately put Camille and Trevor in the middle of their bickering. Also, Keith catches the two in a compromising position before he tells them the issue he is facing with Claire.
5. Trevor’s nosy cousin: Trevor’s cousin, Sam, is in town for the wedding, and she has her eyes on someone that you would least expect. To this person, he or she felt Sam always had an issue with him or her, but it was quite the opposite.
So, there you have it. Five spoilers that will keep you guessing the book’s outcome until The Wedding, Part I is available May 14th on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Google Play!!
Hi everyone!!! To get ready for the release of A Chance at Love, I put together a book trailer. This is the first trailer I have ever created, so hopefully it will represent the book well.
So, without further ado, here is the trailer to A Chance at Love. Enjoy 🙂