Hi everyone!! Love, Life, & Happiness: The Lost Story, will be available on Kindle and paperback soon! The four-part series is the original version that was written back in 2004.
Some of you are probably wondering what is the difference between the original version and the recent published version. If some of you were able to read The Lost Story on my blog, then you probably would know some of the differences. But to get you ready for part 1, here are the six things you will need to know about The Lost Story.
1.The Story: When I wrote the original story, I tried to incorporate my college experience into the story as well as the characters. As mentioned in a previous blog post, I used some of the personality traits from some of the people in my life to make up some of the characters.
2. Riana & Shawn: Everyone knows how much I love this couple and it shows with their storyline. With The Lost Story, some of the storyline is similar to Love Unbroken, but with a bit of a twist.
3. There is no Jayden: With The Lost Story, Ri is an only child, so there is no Jayden. Instead, Chris, who is Shawn’s best friend, is in the story. Also, Nathan and Zack are not in this series.
4. Marcus is a cop: And he doesn’t appear in part one until towards the end of the story. But he does make a huge impact in part 2, which some of you probably won’t like, especially since he will come between Ri and Shawn.
5. Couple Swapping: This series will have a lot of couple swapping. You probably won’t look at the characters the same way after you read parts 1-3.
6. Monica: Monica is the same character in both versions. So much so, that you all will wonder how Donnell puts up with her. You have to read the series in its entirety to find out just how much.
There you have it. Part 1 of The Lost Story will be available tomorrow, so get ready to read the highs and lows of the crew as they get through their sophomore year at Shaw University!