Hi everyone!! Now that I have finished writing The Wedding, Part II (which I’m still sad about), I began working on Unconditional Love. This is the third book from the Love, Life, & Happiness series and it’s Britney and Jayden’s story. Now, here are SIX spoilers from the story:
1. Jayden’s Past: Jayden is still experiencing a lot of guilt for what happened with his dad nine years ago. He still believed it’s his fault for what happened. Will Britney be able to help him see that it was an accident, or will it lead him down to an even further spiral?
2. Britney and Jayden’s Relationship: Out of all of the couples from the Love, Life, & Happiness series, I consider Britney & Jayden’s the “Innocent One.” You’ll know why when you read the story.
3. Monica: After the incident between her and Marcus, Britney stopped speaking to Monica. When she reappears into Britney’s life, will she be able to remain friends with her without Riana and Cheryl knowing?
4. Basketball: Basketball will be a part of the story, as the team is getting ready to advance to the playoffs. Jayden may be getting into more than he bargained for when issues surrounding a player from a rival team take place.
5. Coach Bell and Melanie: Coach Bell will be a great confidante for Jayden when he talks to him about his past and about Britney, but what he doesn’t know is that his coach and his mom share a past. Will Jayden be able to handle the sparks between the two once he finds out about their relationship?
6. An Unexpected Death: After a night of partying, someone will lose their life from an accident. Will everyone be able to pull together to help each other get through the initial shock or will it tear them apart?
Unconditional Love will be available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Google Play July 5th!!!